10+ React and Node.js Developer Resume Samples
Web and App Development with NodeJS + React
Why Use React and NodeJS for Web Development?
- Minimizes code duplication between browser and server-side
- Simplify and streamline development processes
- Seamless integration of frontend and backend processes
- Reduced development turnaround time
NodeJS and React Skills
If you were looking for a react.js and node.js developer for hire, there are several skills and capabilities you can look for in a resume Node React JS candidates. More details can be referenced from numerous Node and React JS engineer CV examples.
- Web design and development using ReactJS frontend and NodeJS frameworks and libraries are required
- Understanding and working knowledge of Restful APIs and React-Redux is an advantage.
- Skills and experience in using relational database models and database management tools and languages (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Express, MongoDB)
- Working understanding of UX/UI design and development
- A certified React programmer is highly appreciated but is not entirely required.
React JS and Node.js Developer Resume Example
10 React JS and Node.js Developer Resume Samples
#1. Junior ReactJS Developer Sample Resume
Above is a basic ReactJS/NodeJS Developer sample resume outline of responsibilities and skills. Despite being an overly entry-level outline, this junior ReactJS developer sample resume shows the breadth of skills and knowledge that React + Node developers need for their job.
#2. Senior Node.js Developer Resume Example
Above is a sample NodeJS developer resume, with ReactJS development skills for at least 1 year. Senior development positions require skills and experience in even more expansive development technologies and languages.
#3. Full Stack Developer Node JS and React JS Resume Example
A full stack developer Node JS and React JS resume example shows that developers need to have skills in both frontend ReactJS development and NodeJS backend development. Working knowledge of APIs and microservices design and implementation are also appreciated.
#4. ReactJS with Node JS Resume Format
A React JS and Node.js developer resume sample will show that react programmers also need skills and experience in using other development tools (RESTful API, React-Redux, Node, Express) to fully utilize the Node + React environment.
#5. NodeJS/ReactJS Developer CV Example
#6. Senior Node.JS Developer Resume Example
#7. Frontend Developer Resume Node React JS Example
#8. Senior Front End Programmer CV Example
#9. Junior Full Stack Developer Node JS and React JS Resume Sample
#10. Sample of a Resume for Node React JS Coder
Top Countries with React.js and Node.js Developer for Hire
There are nearly 30 million software developers worldwide and will continue to grow in the following years. To hire a React.js and Node.js developer for hire can be complicated beyond reviewing numerous Node and React JS engineer cv formats and submissions. IT also includes balancing recruitment cost, quality, and developer experience. Eastern European countries, especially Ukraine, offer a balance between manageable developer costs with highly experienced expert ReactJS and NodeJS developer team services.